C-CUBE CLINICAL RESEARCH EDITION
Software designed for clinical studies
Developed in close collaboration with clinical centers of expertise, C-Cube Clinical Research Edition software covers all aspects of your studies.
The C-Cube Clinical Research Edition application enables you to seamlessly integrate the C-Cube camera into your clinical study protocols.
Management of clinical study protocols
Describe your clinical study protocols by indicating lists of patients, various visits and measurement areas. This enables you to benefit from:
• a mapped-out scanning process, automatic data saving and a clear naming of image files
• data export that are compatible with all spreadsheets
The scanning interface allows you to view and capture images of your patients in line with the clinical study protocol concerned.
• Integrated tools help you achieve optimal camera positioning for each scan.
• All images are automatically named and saved to ensure the safekeeping of your data.
• This allows you to continually monitor the progress of your study.
Analyses and measurements
The analysis interface allows you to browse the images of a particular study to conduct metric and colorimetric measurements.
• Filter images per patient, visit or area and use the monitoring tools to compare different scans.
• Highlight areas of interest on which surface area, length, colour and various skin-specific indices such as inflammation or pigmentation can be calculated.
Image filter options
Various means of artificial rendering produce coloured images that illustrate or amplify specific skin characteristics.
• View variations in pigmentation or the presence of erythema.
• Export these images to be used for illustrative purposes in publications or in presentations to your marketing teams.
High-Resolution 3D Reconstruction
Light and compact, the C-Cube camera was specifically designed for easy handling and use. An overall assessment of skin properties at your fingertips.
Owing to its 3D functions, the C-Cube system helps you to accurately assess the effect of treatments:
– Capture high-resolution 3D-HD (2.5 MPx) images
– Take accurate, replicable 2D and 3D measurements
– Produce high-quality illustrations for marketing or scientific communication purposes
The unique combination of 2D and 3D measurements allows for the quantitative analysis of the smallest variations in skin relief and microrelief as well as a pigmentation analysis.
Amongst other uses:
– Measure the depth and width of wrinkles
– Ascertain the severity of acne by measuring the thickness of the lesions and their colour
– Evaluate the effect of certain products on pores, scars and skin texture